1. Parent Consultation and Tour
Discuss the Excellent Minds Academy programs
Tour the facility
Complete Parent Questionnaire
2. Complete Application Forms
Parents will complete the Application Form
3. Return Application Forms with $50 application fee
Please provide IEP or 504 documentation (if available)
No formal evaluation is completed by Excellent Minds Academy prior to or upon admission; However, parents are encouraged to have a full evaluation completed by a developmental pediatrician or developmental center.
5. Parents will be notified within 48 hours of acceptance and of tuition if
modified due to income/needs basis.
6. Once student is accepted the admission process will be completed, $200
Curriculum fee is collected as well as current month tuition; prorated if
enrolling other than first of the month.
1. Complete Tuition and Fees Contract
2. Return last page of Student Code of Conduct signed by parent and student
3. Return dress code signed by parent and student
4. Return Medication Authorization Form (if applicable)
Once all paperwork and fees are received enrollment will be complete.
Welcome to Excellent Minds Academy!
***Excellent Minds Academy does not accept insurance. Our services are considered educational rather than medical. Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's) usually cover "special education due to a medical condition" and may cover our services.
Excellent Minds Academy prohibits discrimination against any characteristic protected by law.